Whistler Ideal Accommodations is a local, independently owned small boutique rental management company, established in 1997.
For decades now we have offered a select variety of high-end accommodations and are available 7 days a week to assist with finding your Ideal property and vacation planning, to optimize your vacation experience!
Our concierge services range from transportation, pre-arrival grocery stocking, dinner reservations, equipment rentals, activity bookings, lift tickets, private chefs, babysitting and much more!
We work, live, and play in Whistler. Our team has extensive knowledge of the resort and what Whistler has to offer you! We strive to make each guest’s trip as special as possible and help create memories that will last a lifetime.
Let us help you make your dream vacation a reality!
Our concierge services range from transportation, pre-arrival grocery stocking, dinner reservations, lift tickets and so much more!
Whistler’s Environmental Initiatives
- The town of Whistler has an extensive recycling program. In an effort to support Whistler’s green initiatives, each property has garbage and recycling available to guests. All garbage and recycling disposal areas are properly secured to prevent animals from accessing them.
- Whistler has beautiful and maintained Valley Trails throughout the town for walking and biking. Each property has information regarding Valley Trail access, as well as a recommended bus route for easy transportation without access to private vehicles.
Whistler Ideal Accommodations Environmental Initiatives
- To reduce paper waste, we have a Digital Whistler Directory which includes maps, transportation information, as well as information about local restaurants, activities, and much more!
- Our office is committed to using 100% recycled paper.
- We provide reusable hot tub and pool-safe drinkware, replacing all single-use plastic options.
- In an effort to conserve water and reduce the amount of detergent released into the environment, we encourage guests to re-use towels and limit mid-stay cleans to longer stays.
Our 2022 Goals:
- Switch all lightbulbs to LED.
- Provide all guests with cleaning products and amenities sourced from environmentally sustainable companies.
Want to know more about Whistler’s environmental commitment and green travel tips?
Stay connected, follow us for updates and more!
We would like to acknowledge that we work, play, and explore on the shared unceded territory of the Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish) and Lil̓wat7úl (Lil’wat) Nations.